MDay 2019 - Win a Honda CRF110
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry, which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 98 002 277 509) of 21 Kelletts Road, Rowville, Victoria Australia 3178 (Promoter).
Entry into the Competition
- The promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years or over.
- The Competition commences during the trading hours of the participating Authorised Milwaukee Retailer on the agreed and signed off MDAY sale event date (Promotional Period).
- Entrants must visit the nominated Milwaukee Authorised Retailer on the Milwaukee MDAY sale event date and fill out the entry form (Entry Period). Entrants to provide, full name, mobile and email address on the competition entry form on the day and tick their agreeance to these Terms. Entrants are then to participate in the Milwaukee time trial challenge and have their time recorded on a time sheet, fastest time at the end of the Promotional Period is deemed the winner.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and each of their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes but not limited to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
- Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
Determining the Winner of the Prize Pack
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon time taken to complete the challenge.
- Judging will take place on the day of the MDAY Sale Event, at the conclusion of the Entry Period at the Authorized Milwaukee Retailer store location.
- The fastest entry received during the applicable Entry Period, from each eligible entry received during the Entry Period will win.
- The winner will be determined and announced at the nominated Milwaukee Authorised Retailer, on the MDAY Sale event date. One winner will be awarded the prize on the day. Winner will be required to travel to the nominated Milwaukee Authorised Retailer to collect the prize. Winners will be notified by phone and email and published on www.milwaukeetool.com.au
- The prize includes 1 (one) HONDA CRF 110 motorbike ($2,181.82) and includes a Milwaukee sticker kit ($118 AUD) and Milwaukee branded Aerofats Tie Downs ($28 AUD).
- Insurance, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of, and will be at the cost of, the winner.
- Total Maximum prize pool value is $2,327.82 including GST).
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). All references to currency are to Australian currency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value. All prize values are listed in Australian currency.
- Prize images are for illustrative purposes only and some staging accessories and decorative items may not be included in the prize.
- If within 7 days the prize is not claimed by the winner, the second fastest time from the events skill test, will be awarded the prize. Winner will be notified by phone, email and published on www.milwaukeetool.com.au
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity such as drivers licence, Medicare card, bank/credit card, passport and other similar documentation. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The prize pack will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
- If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prize being damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner/s agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
Winners should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in clauses 7 and 8.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize pack and the prize pack supplier’s requirements.
In the case of:
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available and it deems appropriate (at its sole discretion), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize pack except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including the CCA). The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person.
Collection of Information
Media + Marketing
- A prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice, image and likeness for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
- Each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.